Thursday, July 24, 2008

Niki's Knacks coming to a TV near you...


Yesterday I got a phone call asking me if there was any way that I could get a few products ready and in the mail by today. My name was given to a mom's site based out of Burlington, NC. The site is Mommy Who? The Mommy Who? ladies are going to be doing a few segments on their Fox 8 television show and wanted to add a chalkboard placemat into their "travel bag" segment! HOW EXCITING for me! I had a chalkboard mat, boo boo bag, and paci clip already made, so I whipped up a new crayon roll and off to the post office I went!
Now, to get to work on some major sewing by Monday when the segments air so hopefully I'll get some business :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!! That is very neat.

Real Life Sarah said...

Wow, Niki! That is so exciting!