Monday, June 30, 2008

My newest creation




A while back I saw the coolest thing - a crayon roll-up. I knew that I needed to make one for my daughter, Liliana. I was at wal-mart checking out the fabric and found some Thomas the Train fabric which I just HAD to get since Liliana is in love with Thomas right now. When I was thinking about what I could make for her, I remembered the crayon roll that I saw and decided to figure out how to make one. I think it turned out great and Liliana LOVES it! I will be making some for my etsy store shortly!

6 comments:

LukeM said...

Hey there Niki Nick! Nice blog you have here. You have some serious sewing skills.

I have haunted skills!

HAUNTED!

jaimezee said...

i didn't know you had started a blog! looks good. can't wait to see all your creations!

Anonymous said...

This is so cute!! I bet Liliana loves it. Can you make this for markers too?

LukeM said...

Hey there Niki, I thought I would tell ya Lukie LOVES his bag that you made him.

We used it yesterday when we went swimming. Awesome.

Thanks a bunch!

Niki said...

Thanks for the comments!

Susan - I can definetly do a marker one (or two)

Real Life Sarah said...

That Thomas fabric is perfect!