Saturday, November 8, 2008

October Projects

Long time, no updates. Where's my sewing been? Well, it has something to do with a very mobile, walking 9 month old. Cutting two new teeth didn't help, nor did the time change.
But here are a few things that I have made recently.

Party Favor Bags for Madison's birthday party. Her theme was "Cheetah Girls". I think they turned out super cute!


My first pair of appliqued soft sole leather shoes. Super cute design, not such a good sewing job. Sewing with leather is very tricky. Hopefully the next pair turns out better!



A purse, for ME :) I rarely actually sew for myself. I love this design. I'm looking forward to making another one soon!

1 comment:

Mountain Knitter said...

do they still have that pink fabric? I made dd some lunchbox napkins out of it and they're my favorite!!! very cute, btw!